7 reasons to select don Quijote's Spanish summer camps
- 1 A growing experience your youngster will never forget. Spanish (60%) and international students spend 24 hours a day together in a culturally diverse learning environment, living in residences or with a Spanish host family.
- 2 Fun, healthy activities and new international friends. After the 4 morning language classes, your youngster will share cultural workshops, art projects, trips, entertainment and sports with campers from all over the world. The program allows ample free time for the kids and teenagers to get to know each other in a nurturing, active environment.
- 6 Exceptional facilities. All camps are exclusively located at the most prestigious private school facilities.
- 3 High quality teaching. We employ a constantly evolving teaching methodology and interactive curriculum, developed by our expert educators, coaches and administrators.
- 7 First class camps all over Spain: City or country, coast or historic small town. Students may choose to combine sessions in 7 different cities and 9 different camp locations.
- 4 Dedicated and attentive adult counselors. Our staff encourages campers to build friendships while providing energetic, highly involved supervision.
- 5Peace of mind for you: 24-hour supervision
I will never forget my summer in Marbella, nor the people I met there: monitors, teachers, coordinators, my companions. I was also able to practice my favorite sport, tennis, almost every day! Marbella is so beautiful! I hope to return next year.”
Accommodation in a student residence embodies the essence of our summer camp philosophy.Summer Camp with Student Residence
Marbella (Albergue), Salamanca, Malaga and Valencia.
Students 14 years old and up can choose to become a part of a Spanish family through our home stay program.Summer Camp with Home Stay
The Day Camp Program
Will your whole family be in Spain for the summer? If so, this may be the summer program for you!Day Camp
Junior Special Program
Our special "Junior Programs" are designed for students 14 to 18 years old who would like to spend a summer learning Spanish in Spain.Junior Program
Summer School Spain is recognized and accredited by: